ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Punkbuster dramas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 10:11

Don't know if there is anything that i should have done and haven't but i'm getting alsorts of PB problems when i try and join servers.

I have had trouble with no packet flow and other errors, is there some kind of PB update for PR that i don't know the location of or does it just update with 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla'?

Help
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:40

Run the pbupdate program for 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla'.
Back to top Go down
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:46

Try here mate. Most if not all PB issues are sorted on the thread.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]uk_joey_deacs
CAPT
[ABA]uk_joey_deacs

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 00:37

i had that for about 2 weeks then it was fine after that. not had any problems yet!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.krh.org.uk/
Anonymous

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 08:22

ref my last, i'm getting a new drama now.

My punkbuster is already switched on yet a fair few servers are telling me that they require PB enabled to play. What the hell is going on now?

Other servers will allow me to play yet others just say fucking do one, not happy about this, love the new mod when it works but otherwise it's just getting annoying now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 05:55

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 07:23

Yeah i have had the PBsetup for a while now but some servers still give me dramas over pb while others are fine.
I run teh setup before i go online but still have dramas, i don't kow maybe the interweb don't like me.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UNDIES
British Army Team
[ABA]UNDIES

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 08:28

There may be some useful info on the PR Forum:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-help-hardware-support/42895-problems-punkbuster.html

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.krh.org.uk
Sponsored content

Punkbuster dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkbuster dramas   Punkbuster dramas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punkbuster dramas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General :: Project Reality-
Jump to: