PortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

ABA Maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ABA Maps   Sat 24 Jan 2009, 18:33

Hello, My name is Justin.
Im one of the big dogs in the [APG] Clan. http://apg-clan.com
I resetly got a recruit who calls himself pizza flav, he want our CS 1.6 server to be more like yours... HERE, here is a QUOTE from APG about what im talking about...
pizza flav wrote:
General_Dome wrote:
pizza flav wrote:
hey just a suggestion for 1.6, ive been playin this game for a while and kinda bored with the maps. is there any way we can get custom maps that we can make or something?? make the mpNavy have a grenade launcher on it like the [ABA] servers? have a parachute installed so that when u type "buy_parachute" you get one? and like have some music playing? and have the friendly fire off cuz that pisses ppl off and makes it hard to aim when ppl are in front of u? plus, can we make the bots names short and sweet and not have the [apg-bot] mark? like...just have their names as lolididurmom or purple or some kinda weird name... also, when u try to buy an awp, can u make it so it switches to a scout, so u lose money for tryin to buy restricted items?

im not complaining or anything. someone told me to post some stuff
HMM well lets go over your list here...

About the maps, post a maplist of what you want, and next to the map, put the plugins you want installed that go with that map, and we'll go from there.

About music playing, read your other post here... http://apg-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=616

About Friendly Fire, Sure, I just turned it OFF so there ya go! Wink

About the Bot Names, Im gonna have to say NO to that, I want all bots to be recognized easly by there TAGS.

About this...
pizza flav wrote:
when u try to buy an awp, can u make it so it switches to a scout, so u lose money for tryin to buy restricted items?
I dont know how to do that, so if you can find someone who can tell me how, or find something in a CS Forum somewere with instructions ill look at it.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!! Cool

lets go over my list again lol...

-de_westwood is a baller map, i dont know any plug ins except for rtv so lets do that
-big_city and big_city2 are baller maps also, the [ABA] server ppl made them so i dont know if u can get the map or not. vic vega, centercore, and a buncha other ppl are admins on that server
-im not sure what the actual name for this map is but its called blackhawkdown. its another [ABA] map

-i did read my post lol and ive been doin that lol so its not a problema

-WOOT FRIENDLY FIRE IS OFF!! THANKS LOL

-aww...bots...

-and vic vega owns the [ABA] server and i think this is his ip address...66.150.155.29:27015 i dont know if u can find the server or find him that way but thats all i know...i dont know how to get the server address but it looks really similar

-muchas gracias por leyendo a mis pinches palabras gue.
So... It seams like he wants some of your maps on APG servers, so I was wondering if your maps are just YOUR MAPS FOR YOUR SERVER... or YOUR MAPS that you wouldn't mind sharing with APG.
thats my question...

ALSO!
Maybe we can get a scrim in sometimes, Our CS 1.6 server is around 6 months old, so we probubly dont have as many active players as you guys, but it would be fun none the less. Cool
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Spike
CAPT

PostSubject: Re: ABA Maps   Sat 24 Jan 2009, 20:22

We don't have a cs or css server, we only have PR, there must be another aba clan out there

PostSubject: Re: ABA Maps   Sat 24 Jan 2009, 21:06

[ABA]Spike wrote:
We don't have a cs or css server, we only have PR, there must be another aba clan out there
OH!
Im sorry. Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Spike
CAPT

PostSubject: Re: ABA Maps   Sat 24 Jan 2009, 22:28

No probs it happens

PostSubject: Re: ABA Maps   

Back to top Go down

ABA Maps
Page 1 of 1