ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

JCOVE Lite Users

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 07:02

At present you will have noticed the site is down.

The reason for this is quite simple.

Donations over the last 6 months or so have stopped ...... the only source of income for paying to host the site.

It currently costs £19.50 PER MONTH to host it, and Gaz has been funding this out of his own pocket.

This can not continue, and we need to look to create funds - as Gaz can not be expected to pay EVERY Month like he has been.

An Example - Herbie, sits on this forum like GOD, and pays nothing for the privilige ???

Is this fair that someone else pays for this ?

Anyway we need to get it back up and running ........ Gaz has just moved home etc, etc and is strapped - so this is a post to ask for donations to his account to get it back online, and also to ask that you think of ideas to assist and also to let other JCOVE users aware to see if they can/will donate.

Thank you

(Paypal details to follow)

[Sorry for letting steam off here, only just found out]
Back to top Go down
http://aba.acoyrangers.com/
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 09:26

I'm sure I'll be able to assist however I would expect the main users to add a little.

Back to top Go down
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 04:12

Paypal Details:

gaz3447@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 05:48

Some funds sent.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 09:03

Strima god knows why u have donated mate.

Ill donate some tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 09:15

Don't want to see Gaz going short, happy to add a little just to keep it going however I'm unimpressed that the JCOVE community are all take and no give.

Has a news post been put up on the forum telling members that it's falling on its arse due to lack of funds?
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 01:27

I'm going to send some through as soon as my monthly out goings go out, I know there was an issue with the donating system on the site which prevented donations actually reaching Gaz properly.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 05:32

Money sent, tbh I cant see JCOVE lasting very much longer. Everyone seems to dissapear easily :S
If we managed to get servers up then maybe it might be a different story Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 09:11

[ABA]Mad-Mike wrote:
Money sent, tbh I cant see JCOVE lasting very much longer. Everyone seems to dissapear easily :S
If we managed to get servers up then maybe it might be a different story Crying or Very sad

The point here is not the users, its the fact that Bohemia are now starting to sit up and take note of this site. They now link to it from their commercial site, and if all goes well I may be able to get them to fund it.

I am due to speak with Pete Morrison - the CEO in the next month at a meeting about "some other stuff", and I will be raising this up then ....... although if its offline it will not look too good would it !!!
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:15

Donated.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 09:22

Would not look good atall, Im currently sending herbie a pm to wright up a post about getting regular members to help out by donating what ever they can. Because every little helps Idea
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:11

[ABA]Mad-Mike wrote:
Would not look good atall, Im currently sending herbie a pm to wright up a post about getting regular members to help out by donating what ever they can. Because every little helps Idea

Cheers Mike, appreciated.

Lets spread the word now its online again please, and get Herbie to email all users that its back up, and to start using it again.
Back to top Go down
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 06:13

Happy to see it's up and running again.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:32

[ABA]UK_Force wrote:

Lets spread the word now its online again please, and get Herbie to email all users that its back up, and to start using it again.

Im still awaiting on gaz to set up a jcove email for me so i can send a pile of emails out mate. if you can push this on him it will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JCOVE Lite Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCOVE Lite Users   JCOVE Lite Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JCOVE Lite Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General-
Jump to: