ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Quick Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 00:43

Hi Guys I am intrested in buying a PS3 and found something on ebay that sounds fairly good but I am not too sure if its a "dodgy" deal sort of thing, would any of you know the auction link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS3-Console-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-GTA-4-Bundle-NEW_W0QQitemZ270233638733QQihZ017QQcategoryZ149492QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem hope its not as I am quite intrested in that.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]uk_joey_deacs
CAPT
[ABA]uk_joey_deacs

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 01:16

hi mate looks ok deal if your not sure about it look at the previous buyer they look genuine there`s nothing to say it`s not

as long as you pay by paypal you`ll be covered wouldn`t pay for ebay goods any other way. upto 500 quid cover

just keep watching bid at last min to avoid bid bots
Back to top Go down
http://www.krh.org.uk/
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 01:31

Paypal is great IF the seller has funds in their Paypal account to cover any recovery costs. If they don't you stand a good chance of getting sod all back, I know as it happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: Off Topic-
Jump to: