ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

help with pb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 08:14

guysive been having real snags with pb over the last few days , anything from losing key packets to authentication failure so some help plz .
i update pb b4 i play with pbsvc, and also pbsetup , i make sure the files go to the correct folder c programs bla bla bla but i still get kicked, i have reset my router and virgin modem there is no dsl probs in the area also ???
this is really peeing me off !!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Spike
CAPT
[ABA]Spike

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 10:28

is your pbsetup in your doc's?, if not then delete it and install it again, but leave it in your doc's, run it and you should be sorted, i had the same prob.
Back to top Go down
http://aba.acoyrangers.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&It
Anonymous

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 21:31

can u elabrote a little more , do u mean local c programe, ea games, 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla', mods, pb ???
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Spike
CAPT
[ABA]Spike

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 22:46

no, i mean your documents
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 01:55

theres a folder in my documents called 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla' but theres nothing about pb, and whoever edited my post its not dirty stinking vanilla , its what we all had before pr came along !!!! it was good then and its alright now , and i cant get my god damm avatar or sig working !!!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Spike
CAPT
[ABA]Spike

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 02:08

if i had full admin on here i'd sort you sig and avatar out, ok the 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla' folder in your doc's is not where you put it, it just sits in your documents, if you can get on TS i'll talk you through it.

oh ye B F 2 is hard coded to say 'Dirty Stinking Vanilla' lol
Back to top Go down
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 04:11

Quote :
if i had full admin on here i'd sort you sig and avatar out

It should work, don't know why it's not????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with pb Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with pb   help with pb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with pb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General :: IT Assistance-
Jump to: