ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Crash to White Screen. HELP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ABA]_LD_Lenny
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA]_LD_Lenny

Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 18:02

Hi Guys,
Got a small problem with my laptop, every now and then whilst in game and once whilst I was generally on the web I crash to a white screen?
The programme is still running in the background and I can still use voip and here all the sound effects.
The way I get round it is i quickly use my alt and tab key to return to my desktop then click back on my PR tab at the bottom of my page and I return to the game with no problems?

This started before v0.8 so that’s not the problem, updated Pb and I’m not getting any warnings.

First started when we had the match against SOE I think in early Aug.

I can remember someone else saying they had the same problem?

It’s now starting to Pi.. me off.

Anyone any ideas?

Regards

Lenny
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PostSubject: Re: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 21:31

What type of surface you using the laptop on? I know some laptops including my one does that as a safety measure when it starts to get too hot...
Back to top Go down
[ABA]_LD_Lenny
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA]_LD_Lenny

PostSubject: Re: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 21:56

Its on a wood desk.

I did think it may be that, but it happend once not long after i'd started to play online.
Could the graphics card be going down?
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PostSubject: Re: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 22:05

Right easiest way to possibly work this out is if you go to run then type dxdiag when the window opens click save all information, it will save it as a .txt file and if you have xfire send it across mine is 1ardste. All dxdiag is, its a diagnostic tool which somebody can look at and get hardware information about your PC.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]_LD_Lenny
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA] Squad Leader
[ABA]_LD_Lenny

PostSubject: Re: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:48

Thanks
I'll send the info tonight when i get home,

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash to White Screen. HELP!!   Crash to White Screen.  HELP!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash to White Screen. HELP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General :: IT Assistance-
Jump to: