ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Join My Away Team!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ABA]UNDIES
British Army Team
[ABA]UNDIES

Join My Away Team!!! Empty
PostSubject: Join My Away Team!!!   Join My Away Team!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 23:50

Thats right, become the ultimate nerd and get yourself a red sweater, heres the chance of a lifetime!!!

For a mere $40 you can become a real life bona-fide Star Trek geek, with a gun and everything.

Join My Away Team!!! Ac5f_star_trek_phaser_communicator_set_addtl

Join My Away Team!!! Ac5f_star_trek_phaser_communicator_set

Quote :
When you plan to go down on an Away Team, there are two things you always need to remember to bring: your communicator and your phaser. Why? 'Cause sometimes things get a little rough down on them planets, and you need your phaser for a little bit of Federation-style smackdown. And sometimes things get a little Kirk-tacular, and you need to call the captain down for some interstellar partying. With the Star Trek Phaser and Communicator Set, you'll have everything you need when you beam down.

Each phaser and communicator is loaded with lights and sounds and effects from the original Star Trek series. And we mean loaded! From the metal grill and spinning moire pattern of the communicator to the removable Type I phaser (that still has lights and sounds), this set feels like you just jumped someone on the Enterprise and stole their gear. So suit up, grab your Star Trek Phaser and Communicator Set and lead your Away Team to glory (just stay away from the folks in red shirts).

Features!!!!!

* Includes a phaser and a communicator - each full of lights and sounds.
* Phaser features:
o 4 power settings (with progressively aggressive sounds and lights)
o Light control knob (and on/off switch)
o Flip up "sight"
o Overload setting with "exploding" sounds and light effects
o Detachable Type I phaser - still with full lights and sound!
o Uses 3 LR44/AG13 batteries (included)
* Communicator features:
o Full-size replica with lights and sounds straight from the TV show.
o Moving moire pattern.
o Awesome "Hailing Function" - press a button, close the grill, and 5 seconds later the Enterprise will be calling.
o Flip open metal grill.
o Over 20 sound effects and phrases, including "Spock here, Captain." - "Scotty here, Captain." - "Transporter room ready to beam up." - and more!
o Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)

WOW!!!! Just in time for Christmas!!!

santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer

EDIT:

This just gets better!!!

Buy yourself an interactive Tribble as well!!! Holy Cow!!!

Join My Away Team!!! Ac6e_tribbles

Quote :
In the 23rd century, an enterprising trader named Cyrano Jones procured an interesting and adorable little creature. These tiny furry beasties had a calming effect on the nervous systems of humanoids - well most humanoids, anyway. They were called tribbles.

These tribbles, when they're not busy being cute and purring, were prodigious breeders. As one country-doctor once quipped, "Well, the nearest thing that I can figure is that they're born pregnant - which appears to be quite a time-saver!" In fact, their ability to multiply is so incredible, they can fill an entire cargo hold in three days - that's one million, seventy-one thousand, five hundred sixty one tribbles... assuming one tribble with an average litter of ten producing a new generation every twelve hours. That's some impressive breeding, right there. It would make any man want to high-five any tribble, except tribbles don't have arms.

These tribbles, however, are genetically altered to be sterile. In fact, ThinkGeek will guarantee that, should our tribbles somehow begin to multiply, we will dispatch someone to remove the infestation from your starship or space-station - even if it takes seventeen-point-nine years.

Features

* Cute furry robotic creatures that shake and quail when disturbed
* Two sizes, large (about 12" in diameter) and small (6" in diameter), and come in random shades of black, brown and grey
* Is partial to quadrotriticale, but really likes AA and AAA batteries, conveniently included in its velcro-edged stomach
* On-off switch conveniently hidden inside the tribble!
* Guaranteed to have a calming effect on most humanoids *

* Sorry, but tribbles seem to have an adverse effect to Klingons
(Mint)
Back to top Go down
http://www.krh.org.uk
[ABA] Strima
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join My Away Team!!!   Join My Away Team!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 02:00

I want a Tribble and I want it now!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UNDIES
British Army Team
[ABA]UNDIES

PostSubject: Re: Join My Away Team!!!   Join My Away Team!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 08:34

Look a Tricorder!!!!

Join My Away Team!!! 16456130

Based on the classic 23rd century design, the electronic Tricorder features silver highlights over a black finish, as well as light and sound effects taken from the classic Star Trek series. Also included is the removable scanner accessory - perfect for your next away mission!

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/products/35024/Star_Trek_The_Original_Series_Tricorder/Science_Fiction/Replica/Star_Trek/Product.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.krh.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join My Away Team!!!   Join My Away Team!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join My Away Team!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: Tony's Geeky Toys & Computer Area-
Jump to: