ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

PR Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:23

Old PR Video, thought id post it just incase some of ye aint seen it..

still makes me laugh me tits off when i watch it over
Back to top Go down
[ABA]airkn0cker
WO1
[ABA]airkn0cker

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:45

mate- never seen that before- i laughed me tits off- reminded me of me and panzer playin.. lol
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 21:27

Class video I watch this guy's other videos too.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 21:48

lmao, ye ive seen his others aswell didnt think they was good as the one I posted so didnt post the rest but he has a few other on other games aswell.

"I just got fucking injured walking down a hill, what am I, a TODDLER" lol!
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 05:33

proper funny, and yes its very old now but still top class "paul" "paul".....lol
Back to top Go down
http://aba.acoyrangers.com/
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 02:02

Glad you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 02:15

Puddn wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it
omg hes here on these forums lol
welcome mate Very Happy how did u find out about it?
i have posted this video on alot of forums hope u dont mind Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 02:22

No I don't mind it's been doing the rounds for a couple of years now. One of your members got in contact and me and dimebag and made an ArmA2 mission (watch for the video coming soon).

Last edited by Puddn on Sat 22 Aug 2009, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 07:08

thanks and sound mate cant wait, will u post on here when u have finished it please, btw come back to pr Wink
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 21:08

I should have introduced him haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 22:36

Me and Paul were talking about giving PR another go this morning while we fixed a kitchen appliance. The problem is chaps I get very little time to play due to new baby and stuff. I'd rather play ArmA2 because I prefer CoOp to Deathmatch / Capture the Flag. It's not that I don't like shooting human players it's just that human players do not enjoy being bored (walking a sentry go, standing guard etc). That's why ArmA and Op Flash are, in my opinion, more realistic. You don't always know that there are people in the trees trying to kill you. Sometimes life in the army, as you are all no doubt aware, consists of large periods of waiting around for nothing to happen. If I am assaulting a fixed position I would rather the enemy knew nothing about it until my first bullet shatters someone's skull.

Discuss
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 23:15

Puddn wrote:
Me and Paul were talking about giving PR another go this morning while we fixed a kitchen appliance. The problem is chaps I get very little time to play due to new baby and stuff. I'd rather play ArmA2 because I prefer CoOp to Deathmatch / Capture the Flag. It's not that I don't like shooting human players it's just that human players do not enjoy being bored (walking a sentry go, standing guard etc). That's why ArmA and Op Flash are, in my opinion, more realistic. You don't always know that there are people in the trees trying to kill you. Sometimes life in the army, as you are all no doubt aware, consists of large periods of waiting around for nothing to happen. If I am assaulting a fixed position I would rather the enemy knew nothing about it until my first bullet shatters someone's skull.

Discuss

I understand what you're on about there bud.... playing both PR and Arma 2 myself they both have their advantages and disadvantages like any other game does. I'd say I would have to prefer Arma 2 over PR just because of the big open area coop missions and everytime you do the exact same mission something new will happen so you cant really keep playing the mission over and over til you remember where every enemy is ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 23:30

Let me paint you a little picture if I may... are we sitting comfortably? Me and Martin were playing Operation Flashpoint many moons ago and we were on a mission where we had to assault a village, then do something else... find scuds I think, and then do something else. Usually we would turn AI controlled players off. This particular mission had no medical facilities so I left a medic on and told him to go and sit in a bush while Martin and I went about our business. Anyway we completed the assault on the village and then had to drive about 3 or 4 miles north to an airstrip to shoot something or other. This we duly did, however on our way to the next target I crashed the jeep and were stranded in the middle of nowhere. We were looking at a half hour tab to the nearest town with no guarantee of a vehicle there. I remembered seeing a truck in the first town we assaulted and I told the medic to run there, once he saw the empty truck I told him to get in and bring the truck to us. 5 minutes later he arrived and we got in and drove off to the next target (leaving the medic in a different bush). While we were waiting for him to bring the truck we saw an enemy soldier with no weapons running down the road, we have no idea where he came from or why he had no weapons. We left him alone and he ignored us. NONE OF THIS WAS SCRIPTED. These were all random events that happened simply because of the nature of the game. The mission that your clanmate made for us saw us having to assault a roadblock and a radio mast. We killed the soldiers at the road block and then stole an RPG off them and detroyed the mast with it from range, completing the mission without having to deal with the second batch of enemy soldiers. Your clanmate had no idea that we'd do this. THAT'S WHY I PREFER CO OP.
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 23:37

You lot cheated Razz I even gave you satchels for the comm station haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 00:28

That's the other beautiful thing about Co Op vs AI Players... No one's cheating and there's not even the possibility that you've been unfairly killed. The enemy are the computer and therefore they know where you are, what weapon you have, how many bullets, where you're looking, everything, you are fighting against artificial intelligence, which can be as difficult or as easy as you like. Using the RPG was standard operating procedure for martin and I. We will never start a firefight in these games unless absolutely neccessary, because the chances of survival are minimal. Satchel charges, because of their close quarter nature, are always a last resort. That's not to say we won't use them if there's no option... you gave us an option and we took it. Lesson learnt my friend!
Back to top Go down
[ABA]UK_Force
Admin
Admin
[ABA]UK_Force

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 01:40

For all you guys who love ARMA II, you may be in for a surprise in a few months then Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://aba.acoyrangers.com/
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 02:20

[ABA]UK_Force wrote:
For all you guys who love ARMA II, you may be in for a surprise in a few months then Surprised Surprised Surprised

The expansion?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 02:24

ArmA3?
Back to top Go down
[ABA]S10
WO1
[ABA]S10

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 02:28

Craig you bought me a puppie?
Back to top Go down
[ABA]airkn0cker
WO1
[ABA]airkn0cker

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 06:09

[ABA]UK_Force wrote:

so u giving it the thumbs up then bud????
Back to top Go down
[ABA]Mad-Mike
Server Admin
Server Admin
[ABA]Mad-Mike

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:24

Ive got Arma myself not a big fan of it tbh, i always get lost and dont have a clue wt to do on that game, maybe i should go on it more and learn but there's a poo loads of things u have to do, where as PR is plain and simple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PR Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR Video   PR Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PR Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General :: Project Reality-
Jump to: