ArmA 3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArmA 3 Clan

UK Based

Latest imagesPortalHomeSearchRegisterGalleryLog in

Here to help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Here to help! Empty
PostSubject: Here to help!   Here to help! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 03:10

Hi fellas, sorry I aint been around in a long time I been busy as hell. As some of you may know I have also moved onto COD4/COD5/CSS and will be on MW2 if its sorted for PC players.

While I have been away though i have managed to setup a new Clan. Beleive it or not its called "Zero Alpha" ....lol. You can find us on the website....

www.zer0alpha.com

We have also managed to get sponsors and some good players although i have left this open to civvie mambers and teams. Anyways, witht he sponsorship I also have new servers all over the world, includng a new top of the range Dedicated server which has now given us big scope to launch new things.

If you would like me to help out in anyway giving sapace or servers to ABA just ask. please visit the site and PM me and i will do all I can to get you waht you guys need. Of course free of charge and all the help i can give too. However you will have to bear with me an the tech side of things, dedi servers are new to me...lol

Anyways fellas, if you need anything just ask and i hope to see you all around soon.....

stay safe brothers!

EoooDares
austin585
Back to top Go down

Here to help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA 3 Clan :: Public :: General-
Jump to: